Sunday 1 May 2016

story boards

In IT class we were learning about making conversations between two characters on the website or app scratch. I did my story about a girl called may and another girl called April. May had no friends so April decided to come and ask her to her house so they can be friends.  she agreed and went over to may's house. I wanted to do this about two people becoming friends because I think it is right to have friends with someone instead of being a lone. I firs planed on what I should do it about. then I sketched it on a different piece of paper and made up conversation, now i am planning to do the same story on scratch. The thing that I found interesting is when I was working on it on scratch, I like how we can use the different techniques and unique shapes and characters. The thing that I found challenging was the time that was between each person’s conversation, you need to get it correctly or Aprils conversation may be in the way of Mays conversation. The thing that I found surprising was is how you could make the background in many different places. I also like how you can make different sounds to go with your characters very realistic
                                      




Reflection:

We had to do a second story board with a different story, this one is talking about my hobby which is playing football. The characters are the same as my first story. This story talk about a girl who loves to play football but was too shy to play it with someone because she was afraid if they are going to judge on how she plays, so then another person came and encouraged her to play it with her and she agreed, the girl after that scored a goal and the other who didn't want to play football was a bit embarrassed because she lost but then she understood what she had to deal with in life. i decided to do this story because i love football and it happened to me before i started playing football in the girls football team in primary and high school. The thing that i like about this is if i put it on scratch i can learn new things like maybe how you can walk or run, i haven't tried it yet but i probably will sometime. The thing that i was proud of in this assessment is how i used areal life story in it. I could have improved on improving how my pictures look like and make it on scratch more realistic. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment