Saturday 23 April 2016

about me

                                                Post Title- Term 3- Scratch Programming Project
 Statement of Inquiry   Computational Creation enables me to be creative
Introduction     In Term 3 we will be working on Scratch programming. This is creative computing and enables us to explore various sprites and commands in Scratch.About MeThe scratch screen comes here.You should also snip tool your codes for the particular screen created
global context:

ATL skills:

Creative Thinking
&
Information Literacy
&
Identities and Relationship

Introduction: 
Why I have chosen Identities and Relationships:
I have chosen identities and relationship because i feel that the things that i am going to be doing about are about my identities and my relationship with my friends and family. I am probably going to do a scratch about me playing football with my friend. The reason that I am going to be doing it about football is because I love playing football. I have played football when i was at a very young age and yet I still play it. But I have had many injuries and that stops me. I will be a lot doing of creative thinking on scratch because I have many ideas I would like to share, and I have learnt a lot in scratch such as doing new things with the characters. I will also be doing lots of research to see what new things scratch can do and have.

                              
Justification: 
 What suits my project? 
Identities
Hobbies
Family and relationships:

All the three things are related because my family and most of my friends are interested in sport, but especially football (soccer). I have been introduced to football because of my dad, i have been trained for a long time, so now i will be taking my hobby to scratch program so i can share it with the rest of the people. One of my identities is playing football and one of my friend’s hobbies is playing football so is my dad’s and brother. Now I will be putting a program on scratch because that is talking about friends. That there is a lonely a girl and that I came and helped her because that before happened to me and we ended up with a good relationship between us. I like playing and doing work on scratch because it is a fun way of showing what you like in such a simple way.






No comments:

Post a Comment