Saturday 23 April 2016

reflection on scratch

what was my inspiration?
My inspiration is to learn how to do many different things on scratch such as the glide changing the background and changing the characters

how did u do that?


what did you get stuck on? how did you get unstuck?
i got stuck on making the background of scratch, but after that i learnt how to do it and ended up creating different backgrounds. I also got stuck on drawing a picture of me  wouldn't want to take a picture so i drew myself .
what are you most proud of?
i ma proud of the moves that i came up with like move 15 degrees left or right or forward and back. My favorite one was the glide. i also liked making the different sounds.
what might you do next?
i could have improved on my dialogue and talking to myself, i could have improved on testing many different new sounds i have only used the drum, but i should have used more sounds to make my scratch more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment