Tuesday 1 March 2016

reflection

Reflection for advertisement:
In IT class we have been learning about advertisement for the past few weeks. And so one of our tasks was to make awareness for any product of your choice and you may also make up your own, and decided to make up my own product so named it Pelo gorgeous which means in Spanish beautiful hair, so I decided to do that. First I had to plan it on this paper and (i will be putting the picture under this reflection) we had to give our product appealing adjectives and mine were: soft , natural, long, rich, fresh, and beautiful. Questions to hook your reader: what are you waiting? What are the benefits of this product: softer hair and longer hair, my slogans are magnificent hair begins here and no more tears. What is the key information? Coast, special offers, sizes and competitions. What are methods that I can use to persuade my reader I have written this: pictures, buy 1 get 1 free, trailer and discounts. And for what I’m actually going to do for the final is I am first going to write the introduction, how it works what is the name of the product,   then I am going to tell them about the special offers, after that i will introduce the competitions, and at the end I will review what I have done, I will also put pictures surrounding the information I have put.



No comments:

Post a Comment