Saturday 12 December 2015

peer evaluation reflection

From Karim:
Well done good work when thinking about slogans and key words. Nice design and good ideas. Please show the final draft on the computer as an image so I can give you the clearest evaluation, but you seem to have good ideas. Put them into pictures and next time you may wish to show your ideas with more pictures. So far, I think you have clever ideas and a good background.I see what angle you are coming from and what your plans are, and good work, it seems like you thought out your task. I would advise (although I have already stated so) that you add pictures so that I can give you the most thorough evaluation.

My Reflection:
I think that i did a good job on thinking on what i am suppose to do for the flyer, i have added the slogan, a logo, a question to hook my reader, key information that needs to be available to the reader, the benefits of my product, other methods to persuade my reader and appealing advertisements I used.  I could of added more pictures and made it look better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment