Wednesday 18 November 2015

reflection




Reflection for advertisement:

In IT class we have been learning about advertisement for the past few weeks. And so one of our tasks was to make awareness for any product of your choice and you may also make up your own, and decided to make up my own product so named it Pelo gorgeous which means in Spanish beautiful hair, so I decided to do that. First I had to plan it on this paper and (i will be putting the picture under this reflection) we had to give our product appealing adjectives and mine were: soft, natural, long, rich, fresh, and beautiful. Questions to hook your reader: what are you waiting? What are the benefits of this product: softer hair and longer hair, my slogans are magnificent hair begins here and no more tears. What is the key information? Coast, special offers, sizes and competitions. What are methods that I can use to persuade my reader I have written this: pictures, buy 1 get 1 free, trailer and discounts. And for what I’m actually going to do for the final is this:

I am first going to write the title which is pelo gorgeous and the introduction how it works, what is the name of the product. and then I am going to have the sales that are coming up what are the prices how can you win them are you going to have discounts or any special offers we have for them. After that I am going to put the ingredients, and definitely lots of pictures that will appeal to the human eye. Finally, at the end I am going to have a conclusion on why you should buy my product and I will basically summarize it, and this shampoo is for women only of all ages. Advertisements has been a fun topic to learn about, but it need a lot of effort and thinking outside the box on what your audience might like or what might they hate.        
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment