Saturday 17 October 2015

types of advertisements


Type-association, because it uses a cartoon character to promote the promote this product.
Uniqueness-The unique thing is that they have made the tiger look like he is eating the food item.

When
see this advertisement it makes me lick my fingers and want to buy this product.  

fair3
Type-Must have, because it makes you look good.
Uniqueness- The advertisement shows all the different stages that happen when you put the cream.
When I see the advertisement it makes me look for this product and at least try it.

Monopoly dubai
Type-games and activities, as they are making them play live monopoly.
Uniqueness – The idea of this is unique as they are promoting a game by playing it.
When I see this advertisement it makes me want to buy the game.

Type-Call to action makes the viewer donate.
Uniqueness-the idea of putting a panda mask on a fish is unique.
When I see the advertisement it makes me donate to this website.
Uniqueness-

Sale-sale-sale
Type-Repetition, because it repeats the same word over and over.   
Uniqueness- the way they have arranged it makes the ad unique.
When I see this ad it makes me want to go inside this shop.





 
Type- Special Ingredient, because it shows a potato which is put in fries and is necessary. 
Uniqueness- this advertisement shows half potato which is actually how much
Potato they use in making fries and this makes it unique.
When I see this advertisement it makes me lick my fingers and make me want to buy it.

Nine West Part SALE 25 Percent to 50 Percent Off
Hype
When I see this advertisement it makes me want to go to that shop and buy their products because there is a sale so I save my money. The unique thing about this advertisement is that they have made the discounts bold and big.


Picture 8












I you are a big fan of this celebrity you would probably want to buy this advertisement because it captures the fans and that is what it is trying to do



PSD jinkou health toothpaste advertisement template | Advertising ...
When I look at this advertisemnt it tells me that this type of advertisment is going to help you with your bad breath and what is unique about this is thst it is simple and not complicated for the readers eyes





Funny Food Advertisement Print


  humor:
when I read this it gives me a warning that McDonalds is unhealthy and that it is making             us gain weight.




                                                                                                                    claim:
Mic Mac Mall pulls ad for back-to-school
when I look at this advertisements captures my attention and the unique thing about it is that it tells me all about it without using a lot of words so the costumers will not get bored of it



Spirits Commercials, advertisement. Creative printing design for Coconut Jack flavor liqueurs
sense appeal:
when I look at this advertisement it looks peaceful since it is in the beach and the drink is fresh which makes it healthier so people would want to drink it more than the other drinks   



No comments:

Post a Comment